Monday, March 3, 2014

Matching outfits are a huge hit in China. Usually it's a couples thing, but sometimes you will see it on a parent and child. It's a very unique and comical fashion trend. It's also a way of showing how much you love someone. As in, I love my significant other so much that we wear the same articles of clothing. Or I love my daughter so much I want us dress the same. I always get a good laugh out of it and try to snap a picture when I spot this trend. Here are some of my models.

A couple wearing matching windbreakers with 90's themed colors of baby blue, purple and yellow. Thats' the bomb.


Mother and daughter wearing Angry Bird outfits. Yes that's right, Angry Bird hoodies and sweats. Shout out to Rovia Entertainment, the Finnish company that created Angry Birds. I'm half Finnish.

Couple wearing matching Paul Frank outfits. PF is still really popular in China. They caught me snapping a picture. 

2 comments:

  1. Haha I have to do the same with my bf. I wanna show that I love him lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toto's “Triple" Stainless Steel T-Shirt With Gold Tone
    Toto's “Triple” titanium wedding rings Stainless Steel titanium muffler T-Shirt with Gold Tone – Black. $17.00. Type: Mens. Size: snow peak titanium flask 3in 1.3cm x westcott titanium scissors 2in. Rating: 5 · ‎6 reviews · titanium blue ‎$17.00 · ‎Out of stock

    ReplyDelete