Sunday, February 23, 2014

Had the day off from work today so I am going to post some old photos. I promise tomorrow you'll have fresh content, I swear. Enjoy!



Hey look! Chinese School lunch! Now this is what I'm talking about. This plate is a home run. Do they play baseball in China? Anyways, you've got your standard white rice, but what is that? It couldn't be? Is that some kind of soy sauce on top. Oh but it is. This particular soy sauce came with chunks of garlic or something in it. Either way it adds flavor to the white rice, which can frankly get kinda boring sometimes. THEN. Then we have one of my favorite dishes in China. Chinese eggplant sauteed in soy sauce and fresh garlic. So yummy. The eggplant is soft and tasty and soy sauce and garlic are the Jay-Z and Beyonce of food couples. Soy sauce and garlic go together like bacon and eggs. Try it sometime. Then we have another one of my favorite dishes in China. Green beans sauteed in garlic and seaweed. The green beans are crunchy and the garlic and seaweed go great together, like Shaq and Kobe. The meat dish I believe is pork on the bone sauteed in oyster sauce with a hint of red chili. Sticky and tender. Meals like this are the reason I look forward to eating in my school canteen. 
Cost ~$1.
 5 out of 5.



This is Chinese McDonald's. I know what you're thinking, "McDonald's is the lowest of the low. What kind of scum eats that crap?" I do. For me it's a once every couple of months cheat meal. Heck, why I am making excuses, I just wanted to try some Chinese McDonald's. This was their crispy chicken sandwich. Ain't no McChicken I know. The bun was super fluffy and I loved the variety of seeds on top. Is that oatmeal? See McDonald's CAN be healthy mom! The chicken was tender, crispy and a little spicy but not too spicy. There was some lettuce and mayo to compliment the chicken. Great munchie food.

No comments:

Post a Comment